CHAGA FIVE: IT CAN FIND YOU IF IT WANTS OR THAT COY CHAGA



Today I had some extra time and the dogs needed a longer walk and so did I. Again, I took a slightly different path just out of some weird intuition and I soon saw a series of hidden birch trees. I really wasn’t looking for Chaga, or else I would have brought at least a small tool or bag, or worn a coat or pants that had big pockets, none of which I had or did. But I found a really extraordinary piece. I am going to draw a little map for myself in case I need the piece. It’s in a hidden part, but not too far from the end of a path. And I approached it from an odd angle, from the other direction. So, if anybody was looking for it, it’s about 98 per cent chance they would come from the path, which I didn’t- and not see it, because it is on the other side of the tree. And its only about three feet off the ground!

So I shall see. I might harvest it, and I might not. Time and circumstance will tell. ----


----------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts